VistaSkin.Net transforms your .NET application GUI to look like the popular Vista Aero visual style. Once the component is dropped onto your main form it will automatically skin all application forms and controls without you needing to modify any project source code. Aero styles are applied to virtually everything in your .NET application including all forms, controls, scrollbars, common dialogs, message boxes, exception dialogs and even native win32 controls. The component has a flexible API allowing the developer to customize the skin behavior.
VistaSkin.Net Supports the following windows forms .net controls :- Label, Button, RadioButton, CheckBox, ComboBox, TextBox, ListBox, CheckedListBox, HScrollBar, VScrollBar, PictureBox, ProgressBar, Statusbar, Trackbar, Toolbar, ListView, TreeView, NumericUpDown,DomainUpDown, ToolStrip, StatusStrip, MenuStrip, ContextMenuStrip, Form, Panel, GroupBox, TabControl, TabPage, SplitContainer, FlowLayoutPanel, TableLayoutPanel, OpenFileDialog,SaveFileDialog, FolderBrowserDialog, Color Dialog, FontDialog, PrintDialog.
» version 1.1 - posted on 2008-02-15
EULA - End User License Agreement
VISTASKIN LICENCE AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT. USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT (THE "SOFTWARE") CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. USER'S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS CONDITIONED UPON COMPLIANCE BY USER WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. LICENSE GRANT. . CSS Ltd of Studio 1, Silverdale Enterprise Centre, Newcastle Under Lyme, ST5 6SR England hereby grants you a license to use one copy of VistaSkin (the Product), on any one system for as many licenses as you purchase. "You" means the company, entity or individual whose funds are used to pay the license fee. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE. You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE except as an intended part of the SOFTWARE's programming features. When you first obtain a copy of the SOFTWARE, you are granted one design-time license and an unlimited number of royalty free runtime licenses. This license is not transferable to any other system, or to another organization or individual.
2. OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by CSS. Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE .
3. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by England copyright law and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of CSS and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
4. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the SOFTWARE in whole or in part.
5. WARRANTY. The Software is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by you. Should the Software prove defective, you and not CSS assume the entire cost of any service and repair. CSS is NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
6. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
7. LIABILITY. No Liability for consequential damages. In no event shall CSS or its suppliers be liable to you for any consequential, special, incidental or indirect damages of any kind arising out of the delivery, performance or use of the software, even if CSS has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will CSS liability for any claim, whether in contract, tort or any other theory of liability, exceed the license fee paid by you, if any.
8. GOVERNING LAW. This license will be governed by the laws of England and construed in accordance with the laws of England. The courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
9. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This is the entire agreement between you and CSS which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.